Is Lack of Confidence Keeping You From Achieving Your Goals and Living Your Dreams?
If Yes, Then You Need to
Discover What Unconscious Limiting Thoughts, Beliefs, and Feelings are Holding You Back
Transform Your Inner Critic into Your Inner Coach
Strengthen Your Interpersonal Skills to Remove Communication Obstacles
Confidently Accomplish Your Goals
Enjoy Your Success and Freedom
Your Success and Confidence Go Hand in Hand.
When you’re confident, you succeed.
When you succeed, you gain greater confidence.
You Can Succeed. You Can Achieve Your Dreams When You Have the Confidence and Interpersonal Communication Skills to Do It.
Doreen was a real estate agent who came to me because she couldn’t close the sale, even in a good housing market. She could manage to greet prospective buyers pleasantly but grew anxious when it came time for her to ask prospect to make a decision. She suddenly became tongue-tied and stammered which made her anxiety worse. She began to sweat, hunker over so no one would see the wet stains under her arms, and avert her eyes so she wouldn’t make eye contact.
She felt afraid. She felt she didn’t have the right to ask for their business. She worried she lacked the important social communication skills to do what was necessary. Her clients didn’t know how to interpret this uncomfortable behavior and backed off. And she was so concerned about how she appeared, she couldn’t accurately read what their responses to her meant. As a result, she lost sales, commissions, and what little self-confidence she had. She was sure she would become a “bag lady.”
Like some 90% of people in sales, she suffered from sales reluctance, a form of anxiety associated with low self-confidence. Her reluctance was toxic, significantly interfering with her ability to perform.
However, in four months she discovered not only why she sabotaged herself—her father had told her it was un-lady-like to assert herself—but also how to confidently interact with others. She learned how to present information, handle questions, connect emotionally with her clients, and make prospects into friends and buyers who would gratefully sign on her properties. She begin to rake in the thousands in commissions she never thought she’d see.
She had become confident and interpersonally attractive to others. She succeeded in talking with them to achieve their goals. and hers. Moreover, as she continued to achieve whatever she wanted, she became even more confident in her communication abilities and herself. She discovered how to make her life more personally and professionally rewarding.
How Did She Do This?
1. She changed her belief in herself.
2. She talked to herself in positive terms only.
3. She saw herself succeeding and feeling proud of her achievements.
4. She deep-sixed saying, “I can’t.”
5. She changed “I can’t” to “I can” and “I will” to open up opportunities for herself.
6. She kept a log of every positive thing she had ever done, big and little, and how she felt basking in her success.
7. She ignored and dismissed others’ expectations and toxic evaluations of her, freeing herself to rely, instead, on her own.
Like Doreen, you can transform yourself.
- You can overcome your unconscious resistance to achieving success
- You can replace your limiting thoughts and beliefs with unlimited thoughts and beliefs to decide, plan, and achieve with ease
- You can deep-six your fear to skyrocket your confidence to meet any challenge
- You can optimize your interpersonal communications skills to connect with and effect positive responses from others
- You can build on your existing strengths to alleviate your presentation and promotion reluctance
- You can stay motivated to forge profitable and productive habits and relationships
- You can dare to achieve what you really desire: Feeling good about yourself and all you do for others!
Imagine … How Satisfied You Would Feel Confidently and Competently Living Your Dreams
Ask Yourself: “Are you sick and tired of …
- Letting relationships slip through your fingers because of unconscious resistances acting as obstacles to seeing what your relationships needed to make them work?
- Watching projects, promotions, and jobs go to others because you are uncomfortable asserting yourself, presenting and promoting yourself, connecting with others by speaking out or making small talk whenever you need or want to?
If any of these is true for you, check it out at Coaching.
Imagine How Great It Would Be For You To Have …
- An expert to answer all your confidence, social effectiveness, social anxiety, and goal achievement success questions
- An advisor to help you brainstorm workplace presentations, planning activities, promotion of ideas and solutions, relationship obstacles, and give you useful feedback
If you could benefit from having a mentor, check it out at Coaching.
HOME STUDY E-COURSES:
How to Speak Without Fear Small Talk – Helping you to become more socially confident, comfortable, and effective in your personal and work communications (196-page, 10-module, guided, systematic course on Kindle)
How to Reduce Your Anxiety Through Nutrition – 50-minute downloadable MP3 AND 27-page transcript of Dr. Signe’s Interview of nationally-known clinical nutritionist Dr. Elizabeth Lipski, PhD, CCN.
Promote Myself? I’d Rather Eat Worms! – 21 Simple Steps to Confidently Tooting Your Own Horn to Achieve Your Career and Life Goals (188-page guided, systematic course on Kindle)
Scared of Your Boss? Smash Through Your Fear Now! Master E-Course – Course provides exercises, assignments, descriptions, examples, techniques, strategies, and tips, and ways to deep-six your fear and confidently interact with your boss or other high-status persons. It helps you understand what’s expected in interaction with your boss and track your progress. (On Kindle.)
How Insiders Get Jobs: A 6-Mini-Course Series
Determining Your Job Goal – What Are You Really Looking For in a Job?
Research for the Job - Why Do I Have to Research the Job Market?
Résumés – Create Your Résumé But Don’t Send It Out?
Interviews – You’ve Gotten the Interview: Now What?!
Job-Screen Testing - You Want to Test My “What?”
Deciding on the Offer - You’ve Gotten the Job Offer, What Next?.
RECOVERY FROM EMOTIONAL ABUSE:
If You Have Ever Felt “Unacceptable” … Because of Bullying, you’ll love how Dr. Signe discovers her hidden negative beliefs resulting from her father emotionally abandoning her at age seven. This is an entertaining autobiographical roller-coaster novel of the self-empowerment and compassionate recovery of Dr. Signe. It demonstrates how she used Katharine Hepburn as her role model to ultimately achieve her own acceptability and success.
“Growing Up ‘Unacceptable’ – How Katharine Hepburn Rescued Me”
PROBLEMS WITH DATING:
If You Have Ever Attracted or Dated the “Wrong Men” … Maybe they were clingy, manipulative, disrespectful, angry, insecure, or worse. You know how frustrating, irritating, and sometimes scary it can be. This is especially true if you have ever felt less assertive and socially ineffective in those situations than you’d have liked. Dr. Signe’s new autobiographical book follows her 15-year journey with that problem through a series of personal stories of some of her outrageous, humorous, frustrating, and even dangerous interactions with the “wrong men.” It’s a funny, frightening, and enlightening rollercoaster ride.
“Attracting and Dating the Wrong Men? Tips and Insights to Free Yourself”
SOCIAL ANXIETY RESOURCES:
Social Anxiety-Social Effectiveness Questionnaire - Questionnaire gives you more awareness of the limiting behaviors, thoughts, feelings, and resistances you need to address and eliminate in social situations in order to gain confidence that you can be in control in any situation.
Social Effectiveness Blog provides a wealth of information bi-weekly to assist you with helping you to maximize your confidence and motivation to overcome the roadblocks to your social effectiveness goal achievement.
When Your Success Demands Confidence and Social Competence,
Dr. Signe Can Help You Overcome Your Obstacles!
OVERCOMING SOCIAL ANXIETY ON YOUR OWN:
For those of you who want to work on alleviating anxiety in social situations and creating confidence, interpersonal skills, and social effectiveness on your own, you can benefit significantly from my latest social anxiety book revision. ( FIRST EDITION: A “5-Star Amazon Rating,” as one of the top ten best-selling anxiety books, with 170+ Reader Reviews!! Endorsed by some of the most respected clinical anxiety researchers in the field.
Diagonally-Parked in a Parallel Universe: Working Through Social Anxiety 2nd Ed.
§ § §
- Alleviate speaking anxiety in all business and social situations
- Express yourself confidently in ALL you do
- Present and promote yourself with the positive image you want others to see and respond to
- Succeed by confidently achieving your dreams.
As Christopher Robin said to Winnie the Pooh (A.A.Milne): “Promise me you’ll always remember: You’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” Develop more confident interpersonal communication skills and reap the personal and business benefits.
“Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it.”- Johannes Goethe
80 Paseo de San Antonio
Placitas, NM 87043
Copyright 2016 All Rights Reserved